Do you ever think about all of the really nice drunk girls you’ve met in bathrooms and wonder how they are doing? I miss you all
I’m this bunnies momma
ARE U KIDDIN ME ITS SMALLER THAN A PLAYING CARD ITS SO TINY AND CUTE WOW WOW WOWEEEE
I love to see children who are so delicate and gentle with animals. It warms my heart amidst a sea of brats pulling cats’ tails and getting whacked.
Also JESUS THAT’S A SNUGGLY CHICKEN.
I love how she reaches up on her tippy toes to snuggle into his shoulder.
To be more exact, that’s a hen. Which is the female. This is likely not his first encounter with her. My grandpa had chickens and hens, and if you visit them frequently like this they develop affection to you. I would know, because I sat in the chicken coop alot. The hens get a small maternal kick, and come to cuddle you because she wants to keep you warm, like she would do with her chicks. This means the boy has spent alot of time with her, and that just makes it more heart warming.
"Cut the poison out of your life. No matter what - or whom - it may be."
Jeigo - It’s going to hurt before it gets better (via rosaliae)
"I just want to have a completely adventurous, passionate, weird life."
Jeff Buckley, on moving to New York (via thatkindofwoman)
EVERYTIME IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD I WATCH IT AND CRY BEST VIDEO
ITS BACK THANK YOU GOD
Oh Lordy this is phenomenal
Omg this all I wanna do now lol. I must sponge.
It is so hard to stop.
"Rough sex is the manifestation of romance. You trust someone so much that you let them do whatever they want with one thing that is yours."
The Seven Wonders of the World:
1. Her eyes.
2. Her smile.
3. Her laugh.
4. Her voice.
Conversation I heard in Starbucks
- *A guy and a girl walk in and order their coffee. They sit across from each other and just start talking. The guy asks her if she'd like to go out with him. She politely turns him down and says she's not interested. The guy begins to rant about how "nice guys finish last"*
- Guy: I've known you since freshman year! I've been there during all your break ups with jerks and you treat me like this?
- Girl: So just because you're there for me, I should date you? Is that what you're saying?
- Guy: I'm just saying you should give me a chance.
- Girl: Listen, I just don't like you in that way. I'm not looking for a relationship and I want us to be friends, and nothing more. I'm sorry, I just want to stay where we are right now.
- Guy: Why don't you like me? It's because I'm not an asshole, huh?
- Girl: You gotta be fucking kidding me. You seriously think I go for guys who treat me like garbage? I go for guys who I like, guys who don't play the "nice guys finish last" card.
- Guy: I'm just saying what needs to be said. You don't appreciate all the things that I've done for you.
- Girl: Oh yeah? Like what?
- Guy: There was that one time I got you some pads when you were on your...you know....
- Girl: OH, SO BECAUSE YOU HELPED ME PREVENT MY PANTIES FROM LOOKING LIKE SOMETHING THAT CLEANED UP A MURDER SCENE, I SHOULD TOTALLY FUCK YOU, RIGHT?
- Guy: Please, just lower your voice, you're causing a scene-.
- Girl: NO, LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE A FUCKWAD THAT THINKS I SHOULD RIDE YOUR DICK JUST BECAUSE YOU TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN.
- Girl: I don't owe you ANYTHING. I'm grateful for the things you've done for me, but it's hard to remain grateful when you act like an inconsiderate jerk like you're doing right now.
- Girl: Do me a favor and get your head out of your ass, it's not a hat. Stick to a fedora like all the other "friend-zoned" guys out there.
- *the whole cafe sits in silence*
- *barista starts clapping*
11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
July 29 is International Tiger Day, a holiday that raises awareness of their endangered status and advocates a global system for conserving their natural habitats.
While tigers are known for their striking stripes, massive size, barbed tongues, razor sharp teeth and predatory instinct, it’s also important to recognize how cute and lovable they can be. Here are just a few photos demonstrating the gentle side of these beautiful creatures.
See all the photos.
Some of those photos are really problematic and do nothing to help tigers. In fact, they are detrimental to tiger conservation.
The first is obviously the white tiger being bottle fed. White tigers are extremely inbred and serve no conservation purpose. It’s such a problem that the AZA bans zoos from breeding them. Due to inbreeding white tigers also suffer from a multitude of health problems. Also have to wonder about the context of why it’s being bottle fed and not with it’s mother. I really hope that isn’t a photo from a cub petting scheme as that’s a whole other problem.
Secondly there’s an image of a tiger with a very young orangutan. Why are these two together? I get a feeling that photo may have come from the deplorable T.I.G.E.R.S organisation which massively exploit their animals for publicity and profit and do nothing to help conservation. These two species are natural enemies and should never be together, even when young. It is highly unethical and there is simply no need for it. That cub also looks extremely young and shouldn’t be away from it’s mother unless absolutely necessary.