"Learn to say ‘no’ without explaining yourself."
Unknown (via lullabysounds)
“i dont care about looks”
YOU’RE A LIAR
YOU ARE LYING
do you ever just
make a friend and think
I am so glad this friend is mine
things that say a lot about a person
- their favourite character
- the lyrics they write on their hands
- the colours they wear
- which murder weapon they prefer
- how they make their tea
"its not that hard to get a job"
an adult who has had the same job for over 20 years (via obesitycore)
when i was a kid, i asked my dad where babies came from and he said something like “ur mom had a stomach ache and she went to the bathroom n then came out with you” and i feel like thats his way of calling me a piece of shit
if u think trans women aren’t female then you’re wrong and unfollow me
"Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it."
Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games (via feellng)
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
i don’t like talking with people about emotional stuff because then they learn things about me and get to know me and can defeat me
if anyone ever calls you a slut just say ‘and yet i still won’t fuck you’ and then blow them a kiss as you saunter away because that’s the closest they’re ever gonna get to your magnificence, o smaug, chiefest and greatest of calamaties
Ladies real talk
If you really like someones blog, drop them a little message telling them.
If you see someone’s selfie and think they’re pretty, tell them.
If you see someone’s having a hard time or a crappy day, inbox them telling them how much you appreciate them.
If someone posts a cool edit, tell them how awesome it is.
Sharing a little love around the fam isn’t hard and doesn’t take much, but it has a lovely affect and there’s no better feeling that making someone smile. :)